Kellie, Isabella, Isaiah, and Pastor Chris

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Daily Word May 31, 2011 - Psalm 32:5

Psalm 32:5
"Those who look to him are radiant, and their faces shall never be ashamed."
Great words of hope and encouragement to the one who faces trial and tribulation.  This past week, as you know, our city was hit by a tornado.  It has been difficult for many to understand and deal with the damage and loss.  But for the believer, we have great hope and peace.  Vs. 4 of this psalm says, "I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears."  God does not forsake his people, especially when they call out to him. 
Now picture with me - "Those who look to him are radiant"...They reflect the wonderful and majestic glory upon which they are gazing.  Like the moon reflecting the light of the sun.  Those who turn their faces toward God, reflect the radiance of his glory.

No comments:

Post a Comment